The system's breadth of functionality, ease of implementation, and data management capabilities convinced GMI to sign with Imagine, according to GMI chief operations and risk officer Mohammad Ahmad.
"At the top of our list was value for money, followed by time to market," Ahmad explains. "We were looking for a combination of the functionality you get in Imagine with the charges you pay, while saving money you would have had to spend setting up IT personnel and servers and infrastructures. It
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO