Morval Bank & Trust Cayman, a Georgetown (Cayman) wholly owned subsidiary of Swiss private bank Banque Morval, is set to implement Linedata's accounting suite. The suite includes the integrated MShare and MPartner platform, and MFact, a global fund accounting product. The applications will be used out of the firm's Cayman office and will be used to support back-office systems for all of its private trust customers.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform