BATON ROUGE, Louisiana – Commonwealth Advisors, a Louisiana-based investment management firm, has implemented Pragmatix's Pragmatix Gold managed IT service platform to improve disaster recovery, data management and retention, and compliance efforts.
Following operational and connectivity challenges caused by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita last year, Commonwealth sought to deploy a more secure and easily replicated infrastructure as well as more comprehensive record-retention capabilities.
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture