An agreement has been signed by Reuters to acquire StarMine, a San Francisco-based provider of analytics, equity research tools and objective performance ratings to securities analysts. Reuters has said it will retain and continue to work with the existing StarMine management team and workforce. It will also continue to support StarMine customers. StarMine was founded in 1998 and has offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Paris, Boston, Chicago, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform