Markit hires Rusis
Markit has named Armins Rusis executive vice-president and global co-head of fixed income. Along with executive vice-president Kevin Gould, Rusis will be responsible for the vendor's data and analytics products.
He joins Markit following a 17-year career at Morgan Stanley, where he most recently served as managing director, head of US credit trading, and global head of securitised and structured credit trading.
Wolf named CTO at Interactive Data
Market data and analytics provi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy