WASHINGTON, DC – The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has not abandoned its efforts to establish more rigorous hedge fund regulation following a Washington, DC circuit court’s overturning of the Commission’s registration rule. The SEC plans to pursue emergency measures to shore up its oversight of the industry within the boundaries set by the appeals court’s ruling last month.
During testimony before the US Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs on July 25, SEC chairma
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy