Boutique investment bank Marlin & Associates has named Afsaneh Naimollah partner and Kevin Ashby senior advisor.
Based in New York, Naimollah will oversee merger and acquisition activities across broad-based software, peripherals, distribution, electronics, satellites, hardware and medical technology industries.
Naimollah joins Marlin after founding and serving as managing partner at merger and acquisition advisory firm Chela Capital Partners. She was also global head of Barclays
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO