LONDON – Threadneedle Asset Management, a £70 billion investment manager with retail, institutional and hedge fund assets under management, has taken Eagle Investment Systems' performance measurement product in an effort to meet Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) compliance requirements and expand client service capabilities.
Threadneedle is an existing user of Eagle's Eagle Pace data hub and portfolio management product and Eagle Reference Manager, a security reference data manag
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine