STAMFORD, CT – Five Mile Capital Partners, a credit and fixed-income fund manager, has reported enhanced system monitoring capabilities following its implementation of San Francisco-based technology developer CITTIO's WatchTower software monitoring product.
The manager uses WatchTower across its proprietary, service-oriented architecture (SOA)-based Open Trade application.
Available as a Web-based portal application, WatchTower features capabilities to enhance IT operations, as well as manage
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform