The MTF, a spin-off from the BATS Exchange venture in the US, began live trading of 10 UK-listed securities on October 31 this year and aims to trade securities in the UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium by the end of November.
On October 15, it announced that the Financial Services Authority (FSA) had granted regulatory approval, paving the way for the planned launch.
"We look forward to bringing Bats' unique blend of speed, efficiency and customer service to pan-European trading
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets