The MTF, a spin-off from the BATS Exchange venture in the US, began live trading of 10 UK-listed securities on October 31 this year and aims to trade securities in the UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium by the end of November.
On October 15, it announced that the Financial Services Authority (FSA) had granted regulatory approval, paving the way for the planned launch.
"We look forward to bringing Bats' unique blend of speed, efficiency and customer service to pan-European trading
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership