STAMFORD, CT – Hedge fund manager Camulos Capital has contracted with alternative investment IT service provider Gravitas Technology to develop a business continuity and disaster recovery programme.
Through the partnership with Gravitas, Camulos expects to more thoroughly mitigate operational risks and improve resilience in the event of short- or long-term disruptions. According to Richard Holahan, Camulos chief operating officer, developing a comprehensive BCP plan will further meet the mana
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy