According to Joseph Holman, president and chief executive at Columbus Avenue, and SuperDerivatives credit product manager Sasha Rozenberg, the administrator chose to implement SD-CD as more of its clients became active in derivatives markets. The deployment followed a testing period in which the product's derivatives prices compared accurately with traded and dealer-quoted prices.
"We process hedge fund transactions from all the different counterparties, then aggregate that information into
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground