George Weston Foods, one of Australia's largest food companies, has chosen SunGard's Kiodex to help manage its exposure to commodity price risk. George Weston will use SunGard's Kiodex to help develop and implement hedging strategies aimed at reducing and managing its exposure to volatile prices in agricultural commodities. According to Kiodex, the platform will help George Weston actively manage its commodity risk by helping it to price, capture, and manage financial derivative hedges.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform