Four-Wire Capital, a cross-asset trading hedge fund, has signed with Xenomorph for the London-based vendor's TimeScape data and analytics platform. According to Xenomorph, TimeScape has reduced the time it took for Four-Wire to analyse large data sets from several days to approximately 20 minutes. Prior to working with Xenomorph, Four-Wire's data capture and mining process was largely manually managed.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy