Trading and risk management technology vendor Sophis has appointed Bill Elbery to lead its institutional sales operations.
With more than 20 years' experience in financial technology, Elbery joins Sophis from SunGard's VPM unit, where he was head of sales. He has also served as director of North American sales at LatentZero.
Schenkman joins Derivix board
New York-based options pricing and risk software developer Derivix has added Richard Schenkman to its board of directors.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy