London-based hedge fund technology developer Tradar has named Arti Hatzirodos managing director of its Asian operations.
Hatzirodos will be based in Hong Kong; prior to this appointment he held a number of executive positions including chief financial officer and chief operating officer at various hedge funds in the UK, Australia and Singapore.
Paladyne names new VP
Paladyne Systems, the New York-based hedge fund application provider, has appointed Sean O'Mara as vice-preside
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership