Piraino joins Xcitek
New York-based corporate actions and market data software developer Xcitek has named Frank Piraino senior vice-president responsible for client relationships and sales operations for its XSP corporate actions product.
Piraino will be based in the firm's New York office and report to Brendan Farrell, managing partner at Xcitek.
With 18 years' experience in the finance, telecommunications and utilities industries, Piraino most recently served as vice-president of global sales
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams