LONDON and TOKYO – The proprietary trading operation of Shinsei Bank has rolled out Riskdata's FOFiX risk management platform to provide greater transparency into the individual funds and funds of hedge funds with which it places capital.
Shinsei currently manages a portfolio of approximately $1 billion split across hedge funds, insurance, private equity and real estate, designed to diversify the bank's risk. According to Albert Maass, general manager of the office of the chief investment off
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming