LONDON and TOKYO – The proprietary trading operation of Shinsei Bank has rolled out Riskdata's FOFiX risk management platform to provide greater transparency into the individual funds and funds of hedge funds with which it places capital.
Shinsei currently manages a portfolio of approximately $1 billion split across hedge funds, insurance, private equity and real estate, designed to diversify the bank's risk. According to Albert Maass, general manager of the office of the chief investment off
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv