Placemark plans to utilise the Pyxis product to more fully integrate communications both internally at its portfolio management operations and externally with the firm's sponsor companies.
Richard Dion, chief operating officer at Placemark, says his firm required the ability to keep track of data collected by sales consultants on clients in order to develop portfolio services. "When it comes to mobile sales support and capabilities, we have a need for more integrated front- to back-end commun
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy