International Financial Data Services (IFDS), the international transfer agency joint venture between State Street and DST Systems, has announced an agreement with London-based investment manager M&G to extend its contract for retail administration services to 2016. At the same time, M&G is proposing to transfer its customer contact functions to IFDS, subject to employee consultation.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs