Dean Art Investments, a new portfolio management company investing in the international fine-art market, is the first buy- side firm to join the Harbour Capital platform. Dean Art will launch with $50 million, and will use the capital to buy artworks in market sectors with proven historical track records. Harbour Capital Partners is a full-service hedge fund investment management platform, based in London.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground