Dean Art Investments, a new portfolio management company investing in the international fine-art market, is the first buy- side firm to join the Harbour Capital platform. Dean Art will launch with $50 million, and will use the capital to buy artworks in market sectors with proven historical track records. Harbour Capital Partners is a full-service hedge fund investment management platform, based in London.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming