The Chi-X MTF came into existence in April 2007 as a rival to the monopoly currently exercised by Europe's domestic exchanges and has already attracted substantial liquidity. In Q4 last year, nearly 2.5 million trades were executed on Chi-X; a 121% increase on the previous quarter. Daily volumes so far this year have been regularly in excess of €1 billion.
Chi-X currently trades British, French, German, Dutch and Swiss stocks and claims to be ten times cheaper and ten times faster than the tr
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform