Kx shuffles management
California-based database analysis technology vendor Kx Systems has reorganised its management structure.
The firm has named Janet Lustgarten, formerly president and chief operating officer, Kx chief executive; former chief executive Arthur Whitney is now president.
Simon Garland, erstwhile chief technology officer, has been named chief strategist.
In addition, Kx has appointed Niall Dalton, former chief solutions architect, as CTO.
Temenos promotes Barnett
Temenos Group, t
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1