Reuters has become the first vendor to be awarded the SwiftReady Gold Accord Integration for 2007 accreditation for its connectivity and functionality to SwiftNet Accord, a real-time confirmation matching and exception-handling application which enables users to reduce operational risk during the lifecycle of FX, money markets and OTC derivatives trades. The vendor's back-office system, Kondor, took a standard interface with SwiftNet Accord when it was first made available.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs