Phillip Asset Management, a Thailand-based subsidiary of Asian stock broking company Phillip Securities Group, is to install DST International's (DSTi) investment management offering. DSTi says the system, HiPortfolio/3, will allow Phillip Asset Management to achieve better accuracy and quicker response times by automating its operational procedures. The vendor is looking to expand its operations in the Thai market, where it currently has 40 clients.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs