The FIN CBT interface of Ambit Messaging Hub provides end-to-end FIN message processing that connects the bank's back-office applications in multiple locations directly to SWIFT. This functionality can assist banks in consolidating their messaging infrastructure and in deploying new services quickly and cost-effectively.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy