Progress Software has launched the Progress Apama Smart Order Router (SOR) Accelerator, developed to allow traders to create proprietary order routing strategies that intelligently select execution venues. The vendor claims that Apama SOR Accelerator helps buy- and sell-side organisations address the regulatory demands associated with Europe's Mifid and the USA's Reg NMS regulations for best execution.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams