Cape Town investment manager Argon Asset Management, with approximately $625 million under management, is set to implement FundReport's FundWorks enterprise client reporting and communication platform. Argon will use FundReports for the production of quarterly investment reports and fund fact sheets for the asset manager's institutional clients.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1