Financial data management technology developer Asset Control has named Donal McGranaghan senior vice-president of product and development.
McGranaghan will oversee product management and software development operations, and is based in the firm's New York office.
With 25 years' experience in software development, McGranaghan previously served as head of development at Misys's treasury and capital markets unit.
He has also held positions at Kindle Banking Systems, BIS,
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams