LONDON – Grosvenor Street Capital, a London-based hedge fund group founded in June last year, has gone live on Financial Tradeware's H-Fund platform. H-Fund, based on Microsoft's .Net architecture, is a multi-asset class, multi-currency, Fix-enabled front-, middle- and back-office portfolio management system designed specifically for the alternative asset management industry.
The platform currently supports the fund's Grosvenor Street Global Special Situations Fund – a global long/short equi
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv