London-based Children's Investment Fund Foundation has installed the Charles River Investment Management System to manage its compliance procedures. The foundation supports poor children in the developing world and has formal links to a hedge fund from which it receives a steady flow of income to make grants. Charles River Development provides front and middle office services to 240 investment firms in 30 countries.
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine