Brady names new chief executive
UK-based commodity trading software developer Brady has named Gavin Lavelle as the firm's new chief executive. Lavelle succeeds company founder Robert Brady, who now serves as chief technology officer.
Lavelle has more than 25 years' experience in financial software development, and most recently served as chief executive of SunGard's Panorama and Sherwood Systems units. He has also held risk management and trading positions at Deutsche Bank and BNP Paribas.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy