LONDON and EDINBURGH – Artemis Investment Management, a £10 billion buy-side firm managing retail, institutional and hedge fund assets, is deploying Charles River Development’s Charles River Investment Management System across multiple funds and asset types and to accommodate growth.
The contract will provide Artemis with portfolio management and modelling via Charles River Invesmtent Manager; order management and electronic trading via Charles River Trader; compliance monitoring via Charles
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO