Stevens joins Kalahari
UK-based pricing and analytics technology provider Kalahari has hired Martin Stevens as director of professional services and support.
Stevens will oversee the overhaul of Kalahari's professional services operations in conjunction with the vendor's roll-out of its updated kACE offering.
Stevens has more than 27 years' experience in financial services, and has held positions at Kleinwort Benson and Banque Indosuez, among other firms.
BSG adds two managing directors
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform