The partnership means that the vendor's clients will now be able to send orders directly to Pipeline from the Capstone Minerva order management system (OMS).
Fidessa LatentZero began an investment programme last year to connect its technology to the most popular dark pools and crossing networks that are available across asset classes. That programme covers equities, fixed income and foreign exchange and will run throughout this year.
The vendor, already connected to ITG, Liquidnet, BIDS tradin
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1