The Futures and Options Association (FOA) in London has named Emma Davey director of membership and member services. Davey will be responsible for all member liaison and communication efforts.
She joins the FOA from the London Metal Exchange, where she served as membership and business development manager. Davey has also previously served as editorial director of Futures and Options World.
Jones joins Penson's UK unit
Penson Worldwide's Penson Financial Services unit in the UK has na
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets