KLP Kapitalforvaltning ASA, a Norwegian asset management firm, has installed AIM Software's reference data management platform, GAIN. The system deals with price, static and corporate actions data provided by Bloomberg and Reuters. AIM says the system will reduce the potential for human errors and improve the efficiency of KLP's internal data management processes.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy