Holland Park is privately owned and was founded in 2005 by Valter Viola (president), the first investment officer to lead the Research and Risk Management Department of the $117 billion Canada Pension Plan Investment Board from 2000 to 2005.
Algo Risk Service has won the best buy-side risk management category in the Buy-Side Technology Awards for the past two years.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership