The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has appointed Caroline O'Shaughnessy as vice-president of global sales for its asset services division.
O'Shaughnessy will be responsible for heading global sales efforts targeting buy- and sell-side clients of various asset servicing products. Based in the firm's London office, she reports to DTCC asset services managing director Patrick Kirby.
O'Shaughnessy joins the DTCC from Reuters Enterprise Information, a Thomson Reu
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO