XSP, a provider of corporate actions software, has partnered with managed service provider Evare to facilitate its clients' use of the XSP corporate actions system. The deal aims to standardise Evare's clients' interfaces to custodians and prime brokers. Evare will also provide Swift connectivity managed services to clients of the XSP system.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership