The Skandia UK Group has appointed Tibco Software to support its IT strategy. Skandia will implement the Tibco platform which will provide the investment manager with a real-time view of business events, enabling Skandia to decrease time-to-market for new services and streamline the administration of its distribution chain. Tibco's Skandia-based Competence Centre – a key component of the contract – will be staffed jointly by Skandia personnel and Tibco Professional Services Group.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform