NEW YORK and SYDNEY – In a further sign of financial IT vendor consolidation, Fix platform developer Cameron Systems has signed a merger agreement with Stockholm-based trading system provider Orc Software.
The acquisition by Orc, at a price of as much as $32 million, is expected to close later this month.
Through the merger, Cameron Systems will be able to provide its client base – including asset managers, hedge funds and buy-side order management systems vendors – access to Orc's market co
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1