The firm, which supports eight investment teams, each focused on its own asset class and region, was founded in 1998 and has been overhauling its technology for the past two years.
"Ten years ago we started off very small and like a lot of firms, we bought a back-office system (Tradar) and then added home-built features as we grew," says Thames River's IT director Neil Tunley, formerly a managing director at Charles River. "That approach was fine for a number of years but we eventually needed
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv