Jefferies & Company, a New York-based global investment bank and institutional securities firm, has selected Advent Software’s Geneva platform to manage and grow its expanding prime brokerage offering. Jefferies’ prime brokerage unit provides a range of transactional services, including trade execution, clearance, settlement and web-based portfolio reporting to members of the professional investment community.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams