Morse adds staff
UK-based buy-side consultancy Morse has named Stuart Richford, Grant Cooper and Neil Fraser consultants in its financial services unit.
Richford will focus on private banking, wealth management and fund administration functions at the firm's Channel Islands operation. He reports to Paul Bratch, Morse director in the Channel Islands, and joins the firm with more than 14 years' experience in financial services. He previously held positions at ABN Amro and Deutsche Bank.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1