The ModelStation's back-testing, model construction and factor analysis features proved attractive to Seascape, as well as the product's portfolio attribution capabilities. The manager plans to use ModelStation across all of its product lines.
Monica Ness, senior portfolio manager at Seascape, explains that the ClariFI's attribution component will allow the manager to better serve its institutional clients.
"We had been using a back-testing tool that had some fairly sophisticated functions to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1