Brazilian broker/dealer Latour Financial Services has installed TradingScreen's platform to provide buy-side customers with DMA. The vendor says its flagship product, TradeSmart, enables clients to trade a range of financial instruments on any market at any time. The model has been deployed in ASP format to allow rapid time to market.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1