The paper, Algorithmic trading in the global FX market: The need for speed, transparency and fairness, follows a new survey by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) reporting a 30% growth in forex trading volumes for financial institutions since 2004; FXall anticipates daily average forex trade flow to hit $300 billion this year, a small but not insignificant portion of the combined $3.2 trillion traded in the forex markets daily.
The white paper attributes this growth in no small part
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets