The paper, Algorithmic trading in the global FX market: The need for speed, transparency and fairness, follows a new survey by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) reporting a 30% growth in forex trading volumes for financial institutions since 2004; FXall anticipates daily average forex trade flow to hit $300 billion this year, a small but not insignificant portion of the combined $3.2 trillion traded in the forex markets daily.
The white paper attributes this growth in no small part
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership