FINCAD and SimCorp have announced an agreement to integrate FINCAD's derivatives pricing software into SimCorp Dimension. The agreement extends SimCorp Dimension's integrated pricing mechanism to encompass a wider range of derivatives, including credit derivatives and instruments implemented within the system's new XpressInstruments framework such as exotic derivatives, structured products, and hybrids.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform