Richard Fleischman & Associates (RFA), the New York-based provider of IT systems to 400 hedge funds, has created a new product to protect hedge fund data. The application, eHarbor, provides secure, off-site storage for data files to protect funds in the event of computer disasters. RFA claims that eHarbor will allow funds to save money by lowering their business expenses and avoiding the purchase of expensive back-up equipment.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership