Richard Fleischman & Associates (RFA), the New York-based provider of IT systems to 400 hedge funds, has created a new product to protect hedge fund data. The application, eHarbor, provides secure, off-site storage for data files to protect funds in the event of computer disasters. RFA claims that eHarbor will allow funds to save money by lowering their business expenses and avoiding the purchase of expensive back-up equipment.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets